Thursday 2 February 2017

Be My Valentine.........For Frilly and Funkie


I was so very excited when the team over at the Frilly and Funkie Blog chose my shabby winter junk journal as their winner just before Christmas. And it's great to be invited back as a Guest Designer for the current Be My Valentine challenge.


I've used papers from Kaisercrafts Cottage Rose collection, which was one of the releases from spring last year. The papers are so pretty with lots of gorgeous shabby greens, dove gray and pinks, perfect for Valentines Day! I created lots of tiered layers with distressed edges to sit the beautiful paper doily on top of, before adding lots of fussy cut flowers from one of the sheets along with a tag.


To finish off I added iridescent sequins, pale gold 3D gel drops, seam binding dyed to co-ordinate and one of the gorgeous bling hearts, well it is Valentines after all.

Have a great day and don't forget to check out the new challenge Be My Valentine over at the Frilly and Funky Blog.

Elizabeth x


4 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ...love all the detail work .
Hugs Rose

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Elizabeth, love the layers and wonderful design. Congratulations too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Elizabeth this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Redanne said...

Your card is beautiful Elizabeth, I love those gorgeous papers!! Congratulations on your GDT, I loved reading about the printing machine. Hugs, Anne xx