Wednesday 13 April 2016

Kroma Crackle Notebook


 I thought I'd share the notebook that a decorated for myself using IndigoBlu's Kroma Crackle


I used  a cheap hard backed book and gave the front cover a couple of coats of White GeeSsoGood making sure they had dried in-between. Then I painted a coat of Townhouse Teal Cottage Garden paint. After letting that dry I swiped all over the paint with FlitterGlu and painted over the top with with the yummy new Marshmallow paint mixed in with the Kroma Crackle 


Then I carefully used my heat tool to activate the crackles, being careful not to melt the book cover itself.
Once all the gorgeous crackles had formed I gave the cover a coat of the new Gloss Slap-It-On to seal it and also to stop any more crackles from forming.

To finish off I used a sentiment from the Floral Fantasy  stamp set and added sequins and gems from my stash along with a couple of ribbon scraps.

Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth x

1 comment:

Jenny Marples said...

That truly is beautiful - looks so much like a mermaid's tail or a piece from a fairy dress xx