Friday 10 October 2014

Craft Stamper's Take It Make It Challenge Multicolour Stamping!

There's still plenty of time to get stamping and enter the Take It Make It Challenge over at The Craft Stamper's Blog with multicolour stamping.
The chosen winner will not only receive a fab prize but also have there project in print in the magazine, so keep them in a safe place, and don't forget to leave us a direct link to the piece of artwork you are submitting, so myself and the rest of the design team can hop on over and have a nosey!
All the stamps I've used this time are from Lavinia Stamps and just perfect for my mystical background!
I'm never quite sure what this stamp is really, it gets used as a feather or foliage, and fits the bill either way. I stamped it us using three different shades of brilliance ink, then spritzed and stamped out quickly on to IndigoBlu's gorgeous stamping card. The effect is quiet ethereal, and I can't quite get a good photo of the sheen.
I finished off with inspirational words and lots of very sparkly glitter!
So get stamping and enter the challenge!!!!
Elizabeth x


7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, I do love the sentiment stamp and gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cheremane said...

Beautiful colour and perfect stamping xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

great stamping and beautiful card Elizabeth
Gr Karin

Jan said...

This is great, fab sentiment xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Fabulous stamping, love the colours. Love the sparkle and the lovely sentiment.

Teighan

Unknown said...

Love the colour combo. Very frosty (must get me hot water bottle). Jax xx

Tracy said...

Adore this Elizabeth.. gorgeous sentiment and images .. I think I need some new stamps ....soooon,lol!
Wishing you a fab weekend and some warm sunny weather. xoxoxox