Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dragons Dream #172 The Letter "P" and Cogs

This time around over at the Dragons Dream TIO it's the fabulous Gabrielle's choice of "Cogs" and the letter "P".
I'd been having a play about with a cog embossing folder inking it up with Distress Ink, and then running through the eBosser, love the effect this creates, texture as well as colour.
The stamps I've used are a mixture of Artemio and Kaisercraft, and the "P" well of course what else but Paris, well overdue a trip there!!!
So we would love to see cogs and something with the letter "P" on your tags this time around, and of course as usual at least one real stamp.
Elizabeth x

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the background. Great stamps too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great and fabulous tag Elizabeth.
Gr Karin

Brawny x said...

Fab colours. Great tag Elizabeth x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, fabulous color combination.

Helen said...

Did I not put my name on my tag in the list then? thanks for updating it! (I often nearly forget to add the tag, never mind name!) Your Paris tag is fab.

Julie Lee said...

I love your background technique,Elizabeth! Also I adore anything that features Paris! Julie Ann xxx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Elizabeth, just love the background and the colours on your tag. Love the stamps too.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown said...

love your tag.x

Doreen said...

What a fab background,this is gorgeous.xxx

Wanda said...

Gorgeous. Love your colour choice. Paris - my favourite city, closely followed by Barcelona.

May said...

Love your tag Elizabeth.. the colours & images are beautiful...Have a happy weekend ahead... Hugs May x x