Thursday 6 June 2013

Well I tidied up a bit.......................

After a long morning in work I decided that I would make a start on my workroom (yet again) and this time would not allow myself to be distracted by things I'd forgotten about. Well I sort of lasted about an hour before finding the MDF hearts that I'd painted up a couple of weeks back, and as I already had the paste and stencil out on my desk................................... I just couldn't help myself, I am an addict lol.
Might price this one up and take it to the country market in the morning. xxx

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Your heart is a real beauty Elizabeth, I bet it gets snapped up straight away! Love it. Hugs, Anne x

Inkypinkycraft said...

Looks gorgeous, bet someone will snap it up! Lovethe shimmer too.oh and fab stencil...hugs x

Beryl said...

It's a gorgeously decorated heart Elizabeth. Much better use of your time.
Beryl xx