Tuesday 4 June 2013

Sunday Stamper #260 I Dreamed a Dream

Some how I've managed a totally chilled out afternoon in my workroom. I drowned out the workmen outside with a mix of El Divo, Enrique and of course Bon Jovi, then got inky!
Thought I'd do a canvas for a change and as I need some as samples for a class later this year,  am getting prepared, not playing lol.
The Bunting and Dream letters were a free printable download I found on Pinterest, you can find them on my craft board if you want to pin them.
I used the very gorgeous Honeysuckle stencil from Imagination Crafts with paste, then painted the whole canvas white, before tinting the flowers and leaves with Promarkers. I've used a mixture of no-name stamps (sorry they are very old and I can't remember where they were from :) and some Kaisercraft stamps. Then wiped white paint over the top of the black ink to tone it down a bit. I've inked around all the edges with broken china Distress ink and then decided to add a little Sparkle Medium over the top, good job it washes off the fingers!
I have a whole day off tomorrow, now what shall I do, lol.
Elizabeth xxx

6 comments:

Redanne said...

The honeysuckle stencil is really pretty and you whole canvas has a dream-like quality to it - I love it. Tomorrow you should enjoy the sun for a bit and then maybe more crafting??? Hugs, Anne x

Wanda said...

Lovely canvas creation. A dreamlike quality about it. Enjoy your whole day off tomorrow.

Hels Sheridan said...

LOVE that stencil, I am off right now to get it! Loving your creation too, very dreamy and ethereal looking... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Elizabeth. I think that stencil is fab too.
Beryl xx

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Honey. Love the colours and the stencil is lovely.
Hugs
xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Thisis a gorgeous make, love that stencil and the blue colours are fab x