Sunday 6 May 2012

PDCC #130

Yippee it's raining, which means a little more indoor playtime for me lol. It's yonks since I've made anything for the Play Date Cafe Challenge, and it's on of my favourite places to visit. So whilst my flowery stamps are still on the table, I thought I'd use the other large flower from the set. I stamped the image on to the card with Stazon, and then also on to some pink spotty paper. Again I cut the flowers out, shaped them, and layered them up, and added card candy for the centre. The small flower and the leaf were coloured in using pro markers.
 The laugh stamp is an old one from PSX, don't think they are around anymore, not sure though.  Check out the link on my sidebar to take you to this great challenge, there are always gorgeous cards to oggle!! Elizabeth x

8 comments:

May said...

Beautiful card... love that flower.. Goegeous, Hugs May x x

Beryl K said...

Another fabulous creation Elizabeth, love that flower
Beryl x

Beryl said...

I really like those flower stamps. So pleased you had the chance to come back indoors and play.
Beryl xx

Beryl said...

I really like those flower stamps. So pleased you had the chance to come back indoors and play.
Beryl xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fantastic dimension you gave that flower, Elizabeth! By keeping the card simple, it really shines.

Thanks a bunch for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful and elegant card.

Jaclyn Miller said...

Wow - you've created some amazing dimension. I love how it all just pops off the paper. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

Monique's art said...

this is so bautiful, love the colouring