Thursday 12 April 2012

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #200 Vintage

This week over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge blog we have the very fabulous Hels joining us as a guest designer, we are soooo excited! The theme this week is Vintage, so loads to get your teeth in to there. The card I've made this week is a twisted easel for my friend who is a "Sewing Queen" maybe I should re-word that one lol, a "Queen of Sewing". She has rescued my attempts on several occasions, and pinned me back together again!!

I love this mini tattered florals die, think this one will be living on the desk! Hope you come over and join us in this weeks challenge, just click on  the logo on my sidebar for a direct link. Elizabeth xxx

4 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

gorgeous I love it x

Faye said...

Beautiful, Elizabeth. It's vintage and really lovely. I've never done a twisted easel. Looks hard.

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Elizabeth - your friend is going to be so thriled when she gets this.
Beryl xx

Monique's art said...

this is very elegant. I love vintage cards ;-) Monique