Thursday 9 February 2012

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #191 Have a Heart!!

This week over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge we are including "Hearts" on our projects, well it is Valentines day next week after all! I've been playing with barn door and black soot distress inks, along with Sir Tim's stamps, a couple of Kanban stamps and a Marianne die. Looks very Moulin Rouge in colour to me, all this physio has gone to my legs lol. Please pop over to share your creations with us just click on the link on my sidebar to take you straight there. Elizabeth xxx

4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Super tag Elizabeth
Beryl x

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous tag, Elizabeth!

Jen said...

Lovely hearts Elizabeth. I do like how you distress your tags.
Jen x

Faye said...

Elizabeth, your have a heart tag is so gorgeous. The dark edging certainly makes a difference in making the center image pop. Love it.