Wednesday 13 July 2011

TIO #86 Tim Holltz!!!

This week Frankie is inspiring us to dream "Sir Tim"!
Not a hard dream to inspire as I think we all have a mini stash of inks, stamps and dies from the great man himself lol.
The base of my tag has been inked up in a mixture of antique linen, brushed corduroy, scattered straw and black soot. The images were  then stamped with black soot on to the tag and also the bird on the branch.
The cage was cut out in bronze stardream card, and the bird, along with a scrap of lace was added to the bottom of it to hide the holes.  Both the key and the heart have been attached with raffia, and the leaf appeared from nowhere lol! The rusty tin behind the tag is where I store my TH dies, it just seemed appropriate! Pop on over to the DragonsDream TIO Challenge blog (link on my sidebar) and check out the fantastic work of the other DT members, and join in the challenge!! Elizabeth xxx

8 comments:

Dragon said...

Well this looks SO sophisticated, I think it's the colours - the linen and black...I adore that birdie cage, as I think you know, and it looks great here swinging from it's raffia... Thanks for this super dream, teamie
Frankie
xx

Zoechaos said...

Another great Tag! love the agelessness of it the colours and the from nowhere leaf on top! XOXO Zoe

Janet said...

I agree, a very sophisticated tag! Lovely colours and I like the lace on the birdcage. Your key, heart and leaf are perfect.

Janet xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Really wonderful tag, love the use of the lace.

Wanda said...

A great tag. That cage and bird is a firm favourite of mine. Great choice of colours and the addition of the black lace adds sophistication. Great work team!
Wanda xx

Faye said...

Elizabeth, your tag is so beautiful. I really like all the embellishments you have added - very THoltzish.

Beryl K said...

Great tag Elizabeth, love the addition of the leaf
Beryl x

Jen said...

Smashing tag Elizabeth, the colours and all the elements combine so well. Love it.
Jen x
p.s sorry not been around lately to make comments life sort of gotten in the way lately!