Wednesday 6 July 2011

TIO# 85 The age of Chivalry!!!

Phew this week was a challenge for me lol, but then again that's the whole point!! over at the TIO we are dreaming about "The age of Chivalry" only in my dreams!!!!
As I'm still waiting for my Knight in shining armour I had to settle for a dragon LOL (sorry no pun intended LOL).
The background of my tag had been inked up in a mixture of dusty concorde, milled lavender, worn lipstick and black soot. I created a mask with a 1" circle punch and inked around with an inkasentials tool. I then used a dragon stamp from lavinia and some text from the stamp camp. Phew skin of the teeth with this one lol. I sooooo need my Knight in shining armour! Please pop over and join in our challenge this week by clicking on the logo on my sidebar. love Elizabeth xxxx

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous, love those DI colours love your romantic dragon flying off into the night. XOXO Zoe

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Elizabeth, love the smoky background full of myth and mystery
Beryl x

Dragon said...

WOO HOO... "had to settle for a dragon" - off with her head!!!!... Ok I will let you off because you are a dear friend, but beware!!!! LOL!!! It is a fabulous dragon and the tag is ingenious... what a great dream
Frankie
xx

Helen said...

I love your dragon, and the background is fab.

Janet said...

So glad we got your little grey cells working hard this week! Fab tag with a very scary and noble dragon just leaving on a new quest into the middle earth.

Janet xx

Wanda said...

Love the blending in your background, so mysterious. It goes so well with the dragon. No, how come I don't have that stamp? Great dream.
Wanda xx

minnie_mac said...

Absolutely beautiful, Elizabeth. Lovely colours and shading and a great stamp.

Marilyn
x

Faye said...

Elizabeth, your background is gorgeous. I love the blended colors. And of course, the dragon certainly suits the theme well.

Jen said...

Fabulous tag.
Jen x