Wednesday 4 May 2011

TIO #77 Colouring my World!!

This week it's Helen's turn to start the ball rolling over at the Dragons Dream TIO, with the theme being the Colour my World. Helen has chosen the colour purple, with the choice of one accent colour, and as always at least one real stamp!!
I started off by inking my tag up with milled lavender,dusty concord and black soot around the edges. Then I used the black soot again to stamp out the TH sentiment, and also the Chapel Road Dragonflies. I then added some highlights with a white chalk pencil to the wings, then also a touch of glitter for some sparkle!! The tag was then finished off by adding black ribbon, and a flourish cut out on cricut. There is a direct link to the Tio Challenge by clicking on the DragonsDream logo on the sidebar, so please pop along and join in the dream! Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous Tag Elizabeth love the dragonfly XOXO Zoe

Faye said...

Beautiful tag, Elizabeth. You sure have some wonderful stamps. I also love that dragonfly.

Jen said...

Lovely Elizabeth, you manage to create such subtle shading. Like the stamps too.
Jen x