Thursday 27 January 2011

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 137 Beary Good!

How fast has this weeks challenge come around again? This week we were given a selection of digi images from Kayla to choose from, tough decision as they were all Lovely!
Decided to go with this image as it reminds me of my old bear. The beary nice  (sorry) backing paper is from a kit C&C did a couple of years ago. I used a selection of promarkers to colour the digi image, to try and make him look soft and cuddly. I cut the mat out with a MS punch around the page floral punch and coloured the flowers in with the same colour promarkers I'd used on the bear. The text stamp is an old "home is where the heart is" stamp that I've had for many years, heat embossed with copper WOW powder. Added the bear with foam pads for some dimention, and every good bear should have a bow!!! LOL Elizabeth xxx

5 comments:

Faye said...

Beautiful. Your bear really does look soft and cuddly.

Jen said...

He looks very hugable Elizabeth and I love the sentiment,
Jen x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is amazing, I love it. Sorry I am so late commenting but been feeling poorly. What a brilliant sentiment. Love Hazel xox

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, teddy is cute and love all the flowers.
hugs

Beryl said...

Super card -- I love the way you've coloured the flowers on the MS punched mat. Super Ted image too.
Beryl xx