Friday 18 June 2010

Tio Challenge 43 Scene in my garden


My garden is work in progress at the moment. My Mum had designed and grown the plants for going in, so now that's my summer job! Hence the wheelbarrow and tools, blisters and bruises!
The stamps are from Aspects of Design and have some fabulous sentiments on the theme plate as well.
Inked up my tag with a mixture of dried marigold,brushed corduroy, scattered straw and antique linen. Stamped over with brushed corduroy and added some shading with my new pastel chalk pencils, new toys from the stamp addicts retreat!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful colours and a lovely peaceful theme. Almost inspires me to do a bit of gardening myself! (almost!) Very elegant.

Janet xx

Dragon said...

Beautiful as always Elizabeth!!! Fred and I love it... and he has just ordered a new wheelbarrow today!!! Think it's to get me around while my knee is still being a pig!!!!
Hugs
Frankie
xx