Friday 21 May 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 104 New York!

These Clarity stamps of Ladies are lovely to work with, I seem to be using them on all sorts at the moment. The back ground paper and ribbons are from Anna Griffin. The New York advert is one I downloaded last year, knew it would come in useful! Coloured the Clarity Lady in with pro markers and added a sentiment from PSX in memento black ink, finished off the card by adding a couple of faux pearls. Wish I'd inked around the edge of card now, but as I'd stuck everything down, decided to leave alone.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Brilliant Elizabeth - I really think I NEED that stamp and the Statue of Liberty image is just right. Great design.
Beryl xx

Janet said...

Excellent card! Love the ribbon detail - it draws your eye to the Statue of Liberty.

Janet xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Beautiful as ever Elizabeth. Love the ribbons too. Thanks for coming to New York with me this week Love Cynthia x