Monday 29 March 2010

TIO 32 My Favourite Film


A Favourite film and book of mine, Chocolat! These are the new Elusive Image cup cake stamps, made them chocolate flavour with crystallised violets on top with the help of my pro markers! The cherries are from the same stamp set again used pro markers to colour them in and then Anita's glossy to make the chocolate shiny. I distressed the tag with brushed corduroy, added the text and then finished off with some of Mum's gardening string. Made my self hungry now.........

4 comments:

Janette said...

MMmmm Elizabeth you have certainly made my mouth water. This is gorgeous.
Janette

Doreen said...

Mmmmm I can taste them here. this is a super tag Elizabeth.xxx

Dragon said...

Oh these are so yummy... I love the little violets!!! Thanks everso for dreaming with me this week, Elizabeth.
Frankie
xx

craftybren said...

Elizabeth, Cherries my absolute fav fruit, they look so good