Saturday 27 March 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 96


In my garden I can see.................... many little critter's as our house is in a conservation area backing on to Phyllicrochan Woods, and also, we bought it from the man who owns the local zoo!!!! (I don't dig too deeply in our garden!!).
The rockeries are filled with tiny little mice, and I like to sit quietly outside watching them play. It makes me think of Brambley Hedge!
I have had a play with some of the thing's I bought at the NEC yesterday, so I've used my new Nellie's Oval frames, which I think are very pretty, and also the Meadow Flower's stamps by Joanna Sheen. I inked up the honeysuckle with stampcraft colour brushers, and then finished off with pro markers and also adding a couple of extra leaves with an Anita's morsals leaf or two. Not a gem in sight, although I am thinking of adding some glitter to the honeysuckle........ just a smidge!!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is quite beautiful, I love the image.xxx

starcyl said...

I like this one Elizabeth, had those dies on my list but forgot about them, will have to buy online now they do look good.

Jenny x

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful Elizabeth, been looking for that frame for a while, it's out of stock in a lot of places
Beryl x

craftybren said...

Elizabeth, your little introduction sent me back to my beloved garden I left 3 years ago. Thank you

Janette said...

This card is beautiful Elizabeth. I bought those dies at the NEC on Friday, but have not had chance to play with them yet.
Janette

Rainbow Lady said...

Beautiful card Elizabeth. Glad I don't have lots of these though one dead one in the pond enough for me. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Beryl said...

How sweet Elizabeth. I was tempted by those dies on ?Saturday but bought some Wizard nesties instead. I still think I need them though - especially after seeing how you've used them
Beryl xx